Why haven't we found aliens yet?
I will not award dumb answers
- Bone AloneLv 72 months agoFavorite Answer
1. We arrived too early and aliens haven’t been born yet.
2. We arrived too late and all the aliens have died.
3. We don’t have the technology to communicate with them. They could be sending signals but we don’t have the technology to interpret it.
4. Maybe we’re alone.
- John PLv 76 days ago
They might not exist at all, anywhere.
They almost certainly do not exist in our solar system. Very primitive life forms on other planets are possible, even likely, but not the proverbial 'little green men'.
The nearest star is 4.3 light years away, thus travel at any conceivable speed would take centuries. We have no idea if that star has any 'habitable' planets. Other stars are much further away.
- SR.PatrickLv 62 months ago
- Anonymous2 months ago
They probably live really far away.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- HeidyLv 72 months ago
Cz they still in their basecamp, on Mars
- DRDEATHLv 72 months ago
because you cant handle the truth
- Dr. MorrisonLv 62 months ago
We already have, research the Dulce Caverns.
- HankMoodyLv 72 months ago
Aliens are just another word for gay
- DestroyerLv 62 months ago
We have found some, but not all, aliens. They still sneak in sometimes undetected.
- NinefingerLv 72 months ago
Who says we haven't?