Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 4 weeks ago

Am I the only one who hates Islam but admires the way Islam controls women?

40 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

nope the mgtow comunity also agrees with that idea,

most people who don't support freedom tend to support abuseing people and controling them because of irrelivent things

• 4 weeks ago

I do think women need to be put in their place every once in a while. And Im a woman

• 4 weeks ago

Islam isnt compatible with western liberal democracy.

• 4 weeks ago

This is a question specifically for trolling right?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • John
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

islam is nothing but a form of war sold to the ignorant to grab their property. you allow your sisters and mother to be assualted by foriegn soldiers?

• Elana
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Are you the only one?  No.

Similarly, the world has more than one Nazi, more than one serial killer, more than one pedophile.

If you're looking for uniqueness, try again.

• 4 weeks ago

No. The world is full of assholes.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I think both feminist society and Islamic society are both screwed up and both cause more problems than they end up resolving. That's not to say I don't like certain parts of Islam, but it is to say there is very few parts of Islam that I like. 

• 4 weeks ago

. Islam embraces women's rights. The Majority of them are Sunni and they view women different. 

• 4 weeks ago

I'm sure your not alone.  Alas there are many sexist people on our planet that wish they had control over other humans, and these people are generally lacking in self esteem.  Generally I believe that you lack true knowledge of how Islam works and that many Islamic men control the freedoms of their women, with the theory that their actions are to protect their women from the unwanted advances of other men.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.