Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 3 weeks ago

Can’t Download Windows 10 ISO File on Mac?

Hi, is anyone facing the same issue where the ISO file can't be downloaded? I went on to Microsoft website, selected Windows 10 under the May 2020 update and clicked confirm. Then, a error message is returned and I can't seem to find a way to continue with the downloading process. Is there something wrong with Microsoft at the current moment or am I missing some previous steps? Thank you and I appreciate all the help possible! 

Update:

Seems like Microsoft website had some sort of maintenance just now, it works fine now, thank you for helping! 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 days ago

It should work definitely

• Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
  • Bill-M
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Go to the Microsoft Media Creation Tool Web Site;

Click on Download Tool Now (second option).

The Tool will be a EXE file you will find in your Downloads Folder,  run it.

Then when you run the Tool you will see options to download the ISO.

Web Site: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/...

• 3 weeks ago

Microsoft detected that the Windows 10 for PCs version won't run on your machine.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Destination of the ISO file should be a USB data stick or thumb drive, not the bootable system disk that has MacOS.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Windows and Microsoft error messages are important. WHAT error did you get? 

Edit: Ah, that was prob what the error was about. Glad you got it sorted!  

• 3 weeks ago

Is the iso bigger than your filesystem can handle? For instance if for some reason your destination filesystem is formatted in fat32  and  win10 is is bigger than 4 gb, it won't be able to finish

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.