Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

what is something that makes you cringe?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Doctors            

• 1 month ago

Handling tickets for phone and internet outtages at work.  Our charts are very disorganized, it's difficult to figure out who the service providers are, who the site contacts are, or sometimes even the site addresses.  A lot of this information is missing.  It's very frustrating when I call up a service provider, am placed on hold for 15 minutes or longer, and when they finally answer, I don't have the information they ask for ("What's the account number?  What's their main phone number to the site?  What's the circuit ID number?  What's the address?").  My company is slowly getting charts put together for that information, but I'm thinking, "Come on, guys!  This info should have been in place from the start!  Who in the world set up our networks and didn't document anything??!!"

• Jamie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Things I said and done , mostly as a young child .

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Things which tRump and his followers believe.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

People who think they’re literally hilarious or people who think they can sing when they suck 

• 1 month ago

Some of the questions on Yahoo Answers. Some racist troll said "Do black people come from toilets, is that why their skin is covered in sh1t?"

Literally made me cringe into oblivion. These trolls seriously cross the line. It is not funny whatsoever

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.