Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

OKAY - so the Police have been defunded and there's an armed gang invading the houses in your area. What are you going to do about it?

6 Answers

  • Kenny
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    I would get my torch and pitchfork and join them .

  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

    Call the police because defunding doesn't mean get rid of them. It means have other services for cases where the police don't need to get involved and saving the police for occasions where they are needed such as a home invasion. 

  • 4 weeks ago

    If they dont get scared off by my two Dobermans and my K9 partner a Belgian Malinois. I'd break out my fully automatic M16 and light them up.

  • John
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

    If in the US I'd use my constitutional right to get some guns to protect my family in that instance

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • EASY 101

    I live in a remote area where there is a limited Police response and a distance factor to consider. It could take well over an hour for police to attend my property.

    1 - my dog warns me of anyone approaching my house well in advance of them arriving here


    2 - I have an 'adequate' store of firearms and ammunition.


    3 - unfortunately in my country (CANADA) there are strict penalties for shooting people who are trying to kill you


    4 - so I'll simply use my tractor to bury the evidence and I'll never mention anything about the incident

  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

    Y'all should've thought about that. Do your job in your community and "police" your own.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.