Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 month ago

Why are Democrats trying to cancel summer 🌞 with their lockdowns and house arrests?

Let people live life and have fun in the sun. Americans are not prisoners, and the USA isn't supposed to be an authoritarian state like communist China. Is that so hard to understand?

• Kenny
    Favorite Answer

Because the Democrats are evil, bad, vengeful people that will do anything to get rid of President Trump .  The cases are up because in Texas they tested over 100,000 people on Saturday .  With that much testing the numbers are going to rise . The US does more testing than all other countries combined .  With few people being tested  fewer tests will be positive . Don't believe the news media doom and gloom . The death rate is next to nothing now especially since the mayors and Governors have stopped putting infected people in rest homes .

Democrats don’t care about the country, you or your summer. Their sole purpose in life is to attack Trump and they won’t take the chance that any medical or economic successes might possibly be attributed to him.  Carona is real but the Democrats are exploiting it as another avenue to attack Trump. 

Are you so spoiled that you can't see beyond your silly wants? If you want to take a chance of getting sick and possibly dying so you can go to the beach, go. I will stay home, wear my mask, and protect my family.

There's a reason why Covid cases are going through the roof, especially in red states; it's because people aren't complying with rules that were made to slow down the spread. And why was Trump praising China while the virus was confined to Wuhan, and there was already speculation that it could spread to the USA and Europe?

We're in the middle of a deadly pandemic. Is that so hard to understand?

• It's only because of our safety. This virus is very bad and if not taking the right precautions, you can get it and possibly die from it and that's why we have to do what we have to do. But if we want to, we can always take a walk as long as we wear our masks and as long as we don't get too close to anybody. I can't go out and walk though because I'm blind and I don't know my way around outside to walk anywhere and would have to have someone walk with me, which I don't want to do till this is over because I'd have to hold on to that person and right now we need to be six feet apart from one another. 

Stupidity like yours is always hard to understand.

“We don’t need to shut down. We just need to pause the reopening process. It’s this kind of stuff that just continues the panic and the lack of understanding about the nature of this problem and how to deal with it.”  -Rush Limbaugh