Anonymous

How come people treat me like I'm in vietnam cause I'm autistic and say some stuff that they think that I can get arrested for?

So I'm about had it with people calling me names. I expressed some of my feelings about how I feel about the cops in this area and how I think they are a bunch of wretched pigs of columbia. I told my friend that they are just a bunch of numb nuts. My friend told me that I'm going to get arrested for that. I don't get how can I get arrested for that. This is america, we have freedom of speech and we can say what we want, what we feel like. I support antifa and the defund the police movement cause I feel like we don't need cops. We need to have a day where we can make all crimes legal for 12 hours straight like in the movie the purge so that society can vent all their anger out in an healthy way. People tell me that I can get arrested for posting all of this stuff. They say wanting a purge day and supporting and dissing and defunding the police is an act of terrorism.  I'm not an terrorist and antifa is not an terrorist organization. Plus I use TOR browser and an VPN so I highly doubt that I will get caught. What is so wrong about expressing my feelings and frustrations with law enforcement in general ? Why do people treat me like i'm in vietnam ????

• Orla

Jacob Jacob calm down. What ever happened to the flying hamburger ?

• Ann

Jacob, you're always talking about visiting other cities (which everyone knows you don't really do).  If you think a "purge day" with no police and legal criminal activity would be a cool reality for you, then I would suggest you get some money together and go spend a weekend in Chicago--especially south Chicago, and walk the streets.  You would get a taste of what it would really be like to have total lawlessness.  Vietnam would be a cakewalk compared to what you would experience there.  In fact, it would be surprising if you came back alive.   You couldn't use your "autism" as an excuse or defense against being attacked.  Of course, you won't ever really do this because obviously you're on a "no-fly" list for your petty crimes, you have no money for a ticket even if you were allowed to fly, and you would have no clue about what to do when you got there.  You need to just continue to sit in your parents' house and type out your fantasies and irritate people.  You're safe doing that, and it won't challenge your IQ level.

i thought you wanted the way things were you your culture..like living with your parents and an arranged marriage.....either you want to live as if in Vietnam or you don't...which is it?

Blah, blah, blah,

Whine, whine, whine.

Gee, why am i not surprised to see your "break from social media" didn't even last 2 full days.  We can't miss you if you never leave.

You can say whatever you want but that doesn't mean that people have to agree with your asinine and childish statements.  Freedom of speech works both ways moron.   

Here's a well known quote that fits you and your crybaby behavior to a tee:

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt," 

Every time you post you just reinforce what a fool you are.

You post threats you can be arrested for it.   

But your continued insistence that you are a vigilante and a computer whiz is just another in your long, long, line of psychotic delusions.

Being autistic is not a get out of jail free card and being a pathological liar and inept troll is not a disability, jacob.

So the social media exile lasted less than 48 hours.  Better than I expected, but still not exactly a real "break". 

Your going to jail. The FBI has confirmed that there are two active warrants for you, both for bomb threats. I guess the FBI is taking our reports seriously. They're coming for you and you'll sit in that jail cell for a long time. By the way dissing your sheriff is a express ticket to jail. Sheriff lott would not take your bull **** that comes up out of your mouth lightly.