I have a voice that insults god everytime I finish praying what does this mean?

satan and intrusive thoughts

It means that somebody doesn't want you worshiping God or to be happy, for that matter.

It means: Like most religions and sects, those old stories are bad for you. You're welcome in the REAL world!

Don't you hate it when that happens? Happens to me quite a bit - even during prayers! What does it mean? It means you're making God happy. So happy, that satan is spewing in jealousy/anger and is trying to spoil it. This makes me laugh, to think I am making satan so miserable (and God so happy) that satan has to resort to nastiness, and encourages me even more. . But then - what else is he good for?? Keep up the good work. BTW - when he goes ballistic, I ask God to help me resist satan's temptations so I can pray uninterrupted tribute to Him (God).

"The prayers of the righteous availeth much" (James 5:16)!

Source(s): THUS SAITH THE LORD!

It's your subconscious mind telling you to stop talking to imaginary friends. 

You have a demon in you. Consult your pastor.

Source(s): Bless you, my child.

How do you know what insults god...he may well find it amusing...

• Misty

Deep down you know its all BS.

It Imp'Lies you know The Lord by inference with a wonderful view of the world on the outside in debauched groins whilst eating flesh with flies unawares attracted to the neon lights in hats and slick shoes with the bow ties whom also let them in waxing skins in disguise.

Only the dead go into the physical church