I have a voice that insults god everytime I finish praying what does this mean?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

satan and intrusive thoughts

• 3 weeks ago

It means that somebody doesn't want you worshiping God or to be happy, for that matter.

• 3 weeks ago

It means: Like most religions and sects, those old stories are bad for you. You're welcome in the REAL world!

• 3 weeks ago

Don't you hate it when that happens? Happens to me quite a bit - even during prayers! What does it mean? It means you're making God happy. So happy, that satan is spewing in jealousy/anger and is trying to spoil it. This makes me laugh, to think I am making satan so miserable (and God so happy) that satan has to resort to nastiness, and encourages me even more. . But then - what else is he good for?? Keep up the good work. BTW - when he goes ballistic, I ask God to help me resist satan's temptations so I can pray uninterrupted tribute to Him (God).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

"The prayers of the righteous availeth much" (James 5:16)!

Source(s): THUS SAITH THE LORD!
  • 3 weeks ago

It's your subconscious mind telling you to stop talking to imaginary friends. 

• 3 weeks ago

You have a demon in you. Consult your pastor.

Source(s): Bless you, my child.
  • 3 weeks ago

How do you know what insults god...he may well find it amusing...

• Misty
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Deep down you know its all BS.

• 3 weeks ago

It Imp'Lies you know The Lord by inference with a wonderful view of the world on the outside in debauched groins whilst eating flesh with flies unawares attracted to the neon lights in hats and slick shoes with the bow ties whom also let them in waxing skins in disguise.

Only the dead go into the physical church 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.