Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 4 weeks ago

How great is it that we have a president whose putting God an country first? Why does that anger Democrats so much? Hmmmm?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Because too many of then do not believe in either and do not want us to honor either.

• Erik
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

First off, how did I KNOW you would ask this anonymously?  What is with all the cowards on this site?

He does NOT put God first.  He may be the most Godless President this country has ever had.  He is full of hate.  He does not love his neighbor, and his biggest priority is money, not God.  The reason the religious right follows him is because he hates the same things they hate.  It's sad.

• 4 weeks ago

only a fool would even mention Trump's name and God's name together .Trump nor his wife go to church or believe in God. 

• James
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Because some democrats are dumb and some are crooked . Their thinking is as mixed up as Biden's is and that's how he won the nomination

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • M
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

God first? I missed Jesus saying hurt and demoralize my children put them in cages, separate parents from their children for political gain, I missed that one.  Please understand your question only proves you don't believe in God or Jesus, you believe in Falwell or Graham. That makes your distance from God very far.

• 4 weeks ago

Because so many Americans will do as a result.  Democrats put American lives first.  I don't know what part of the country you think Trump is putting first, perhaps the funeral homes.

• 4 weeks ago

Trump never mentioned God before he wanted to run as a Republican.  He is USING God to get votes, which is taking God's name in vain.

Trump said "I never ask for forgiveness [from God]."  

But asking for forgiveness for sins is the core principle of Christianity.  When Trump admitted that (on tape), we know he has never said The Lord's Prayer. Say the words and you'll see what I mean.

• 4 weeks ago

Because they hate both equally. Why else would they bring in anti Christian muslims and atheists and create the New World Order cult BLM?

• 4 weeks ago

I think you have a false idol, Trump thinks he is above God.

• 4 weeks ago

Because they are evil.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.