Anonymous

Why do people treat autistic people who are charged with felonies so bad?

So people for some reason seem to think that all people who are charged with felonies are bad. I have two felonies on my record but it doesn't make me a bad person. I actually know someone who has about 4 felonies and he is a good guy. He's my uncle's son and he works as a mechanic at my uncle's shop. He does get drunk a lot and argues with sue his wife a lot but he is an good person. I don't understand the hate that people give to people who have felonies. It's just not right and it's not fair. People make mistakes all the time. There are former convicts on youtube who are making videos and they aren't bad. One guy who served like 10 years in prison has a channel called after prison show has a very nice new construction home. I don't get why people treat me and people like him and other felons a bad name cause it isn't right. My two friends that I have left think that I'm a great person but i have other people like andy who thinks the worse of me. Why do people treat people who have felonies charges so bad ? Why can't they just see me and my cousin as normal human beings ? Why do they see us as animals ?

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine, whine.

People treat you badly because that is how you treat them.

It isn't your "felonies" it isn't you "autism" that caused that, is your self centered anti social behavior that is the cause.

These other felons you refer to have actually worked to get past their mistakes and create a life for themselves.   You just whine, complain and do nothing to earn a life or any respect.  Nobody to blame for that but you.

Being autistic is not a get of jail free card, and being a pathological liar and inept troll is not a disability, jac ob.

• Prison sometimes works as rehabilitation. And people go in having behaved very badly turn their lives around, It is unfair when they are not given a second chance

You on the other hand are still doing vile things You show no remorse for the bad things you have done and are still doing. You don't even recognize them as bad. You belong in prison as long as you continue to be a threat to society.