Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 weeks ago

Should wearing masks in public be made compulsory until the pandemic is over?

Gove and Johnson seem to have issued contradictory statements about this issue. (Although they are a pair of useless twatheads.)

• susan
    Favorite Answer

I think it should be made compulsory, anything that could help is worth doing. 

I think that's self-evident.  It's tragic that self-absorbed fools won't comply with this simple request.  Were they driving autos without fastened seat belts, they'd be stopped, ticketed &, if they argued in court, nevertheless found guilty & fined.  I'm quite sure the idiots who insisted on having house lights blazing as der Luftwaffe was bombing during WWII weren't allowed to jeopardise all society just so they could "look cool."  

• Ron

What do you mean by compulsory?  There is already a healthy dose of public shaming.  The way to beat the pandemic is to be exposed to it and build immunity.