Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why do liberals support looting, burning down buildings and murder of police?

How can anyone justify or what kind of mental gymnastics does one have to adhere to in order to be a liberal in the current human ecosystem? 

• James

Because the voices in your head say so. FYI, Republicans are the ones who support “murdering the police” they are the ones who want unlimited guns and ammo for everyone.

The simple truth - democrats have fallen in love with evil.  Not 48 hours ago there was a guy who had an American flag at a blm rally and this man was brutally assaulted, lost consciousness and lay on the ground bleeding.

There was another guy who tried to come to his aid when he was being attacked and those same blm "protesters" aka terrorists attacked him as well.

I don't give a f*ck what you claim to believe.  If you have no problem nearly murdering someone all because you don't like that they have a US flag, you are the problem, you are the cancer, you are the disease.

This has sh*t to do with political party - if Trump voters pulled this I'd be condemning them just as quickly because it's about your actions that define who you are NOT what you claim to be. 

• Sam

We don't..............

• Hmm... American kids are like that because they put the name of God in money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyGlo246ic0

Youtube thumbnail

Remember a week before the George Floyd protests, when anti maskers brought assault rifles into their capital buildings to protest the tyranny of being asked to cover their mouths? I do, I remember that was your opening move. 

Sounds like an old fashioned white conservative Klan riot.

White guilt. Blacks aren't doing as good so people cling to the idea that it is systemic rather than nature. Think outside of america. If its systemic just in america; then why do the same trends exist wherever a group of people go on every corner of the planet? Or groups I should say.

Link to 200 million liberals all voting for looting, burning down buildings, and murder of police?