When I should franchise my business?
- 4 weeks agoFavorite Answer
Here is the answer to your question
1. Do you have the capital to Franchise?
2. Could my product or service make a profit in the city where I start my business?
3. Can my business be reproduced by a novice business owner?
4. Will I get benefited by franchising my business?
5. Do I have the time to support the franchise?
6. Do I have the correct mindset to become a franchisor?
7. Are there existing franchise competitors in the market?
8. Do I have a clear vision of my business?
If your answer to all the questions is “yes”, then your business is all set for global franchising.
- 4 weeks ago
Interesting. How many locations do you have?
If you have one location, gradually open maybe 2 more and see how your system works there.
- IsabelLv 44 weeks ago
In the spring. After Covid, when you can pick up a rental space, just in time for re-opening.
- SuccessLv 64 weeks ago
Go to the Fiverr site and see if you can find a basic business plan for a franchise business. ANY kind of franchise business.
Get that and read it.
Al the info you need is there.
Or you can pay your lawyer to research and draw up the franchise documents...Fiverr is cheaper.