Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

If a guy reject you after first date it means that he thinks you are ugly?

Favorite Answer

No. If you were ugly, a guy wouldn't have called you on a date to begin with. There can be many reasons why guys reject girls on a first date. For example, I rejected  girls on a first date who told me they have a deadly egg allergy, borrowed money from someone more than a year ago still didn't give it back in full, had psychiatric hospitalizations

No, but if you didn't delive,r after he invested in the date, he has moved on.

very likely, as in what respect, maybe not looks...

Yes, that’s a possibility

If he had sex, he probably just used you

he would not gone on the first date if he felt you were ugly .. unless it was a blind date

I was setup on a blind date but found out she was a teacher,,, I could never be involved in a relationship with a teacher

the date was pleasant .. we went back to her place and she setup to make a move... I could not have sex with her knowing I was not going to go long term with her

I had had sex with dozens of women prior it was not some off the wall I am saving my self.. I just could not treat her with such lack of respect that way

FYI after wards I wished I had had sex,,, but the moral me has lots of power over the lusty me

I later also had a rule ,,,, no sex with drunk women 

I am 62 and there were about 5 women I did not have sex with I regret not doing so 

Not necessarily, it could be for any number of reasons. You will NOT find out why he rejected you unless you ask HIM and he tells you.

Yes it does.   

Not necessarily. There are a LOT of reasons why someone might not want to go out on a second date. 

No it means he didn't feel the connection between you and him.