Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

If a guy reject you after first date it means that he thinks you are ugly?

32 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

No. If you were ugly, a guy wouldn't have called you on a date to begin with. There can be many reasons why guys reject girls on a first date. For example, I rejected  girls on a first date who told me they have a deadly egg allergy, borrowed money from someone more than a year ago still didn't give it back in full, had psychiatric hospitalizations

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No, but if you didn't delive,r after he invested in the date, he has moved on.

• 4 weeks ago

very likely, as in what respect, maybe not looks...

• 1 month ago

Yes, that’s a possibility

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

If he had sex, he probably just used you

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

he would not gone on the first date if he felt you were ugly .. unless it was a blind date

I was setup on a blind date but found out she was a teacher,,, I could never be involved in a relationship with a teacher

the date was pleasant .. we went back to her place and she setup to make a move... I could not have sex with her knowing I was not going to go long term with her

I had had sex with dozens of women prior it was not some off the wall I am saving my self.. I just could not treat her with such lack of respect that way

FYI after wards I wished I had had sex,,, but the moral me has lots of power over the lusty me

I later also had a rule ,,,, no sex with drunk women 

I am 62 and there were about 5 women I did not have sex with I regret not doing so 

• 1 month ago

Not necessarily, it could be for any number of reasons. You will NOT find out why he rejected you unless you ask HIM and he tells you.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes it does.   

• 1 month ago

Not necessarily. There are a LOT of reasons why someone might not want to go out on a second date. 

• 1 month ago

No it means he didn't feel the connection between you and him. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.