Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 4 weeks ago

What the hell is wrong with Yahoo Answers?

The comments section isn't working, you post a comment, it shows up then after refreshing the page it's gone! I also keep getting a "We'll be right back" page.

Sometimes Yahoo doesn't work as well.

yahoo answers is RACIST AND BIGOTED

Aren't you lucky! I posted a similar question and got abused and chastised that I didn't post in a 'normal' way, I know exactly how you feel - you wrote my sentiments exactly!!

New format on here to keep their limited staff busy.

I can't find any way to ask a question on this Yahoo site. How did you post your question?

• .

The list of 'what is wrong' is a long one. There have been changes recently so users will just have to be patient to see what changes are permanent and which are temporary. Not being able to leave a comment on someone's answer, is a minor inconvenience. 

• kswck2

Another new configuration.  I cannot see weekly points. 

Probably just another glitch. 

I did learn that Notifications can now be seen by clicking the purple bell in the upper right corner. 

As I know, Yahoo Answers has enabled the content moderation function for improving knowledge quality.

• There appears to be a few more bugs now than usual...

Nothing. Yahoo is working the way it’s supposed to be working. How long have you been using yahoo answers. If you’ve been here long enough, you’ll see that being buggy is the norm. Every time those idiot programmers decide to give answers a new look, expect a lot of bugs before, during, and after the “upgrade.”  

I don’t think I ever remember a day when yahoo doesn’t have any problems.