Am I the only one thinks the Y!A layout is okay?

At least I can unblock users at the block page now.

13 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

No. It's very unlikely you are the only one who feels any particular way about anything regarding this site.

Move your question to Entertainment & Music>Polls & Surveys as it's currently in Yahoo Products>Yahoo Answers and not really applicable to this subcategory, about how YA works and the rules here (and thus decreases your chances of getting many useful answers).

You can move your question by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category in which it is better suited.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

no i still think that its ok its good

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes, its the best improvement I've seen in years. Now we can scroll through our Q and A's really fast. I would have preferred page numbers, but oh well..

• LAN
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Not if there account is suspended you can't.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

No. I miss the notifications board. I can't find it.

• 4 weeks ago

I can't find any way to ask a question on this Yahoo site. How did you post your question?

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I actually like the new Profile changes that they have made its more Simple now

• 1 month ago

well,  at least things are back to working again.......but they seem to have taken away a few things too..........like how do we access the  (non updated)

overall Leaderboards.......or where did the list of all our BEST answers go? 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Layouts fine, what happen to my saved searches?

• I agree it is okay. I am not one to complain about the site as some people do here. As long as I can ask and answer questions here I can handle the few glitches now and then.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.