Weren't revenge killers sentenced to death penalty in victorian period? ?

Any killer revenge or not foung guilty of murder was given the death penalty

If i was living back then, I'd probably have a lot of bodies to my name. I could kill someone just for not liking the vibes they throw off. 

I'd probably also not have had a long fruitful life as it is. But hey I'd trade my life be able to off about 10 or 20 people and procreate with their wives or girlfriends. 

The years when Britain was in the Victorian period in a sense was when law & order started to become commonplace in most Western countries. In the early USA dueling was common. But quickly it became murder. 

I thought the death penalty was ALL ABOUT revenge.

• Nick

Sometimes, depending on where they lived. Hilllbillies in remote parts of the Southern US feuded for decades because they could evade the lawmen

Oh, no. No, they weren't. In fact, "in victorian period" revenge killers were feted by society and rewarded with cash prizes for their exploits. Hope this helped, y' loon.

You'll have to define and explain your question. What do you mean by "revenge killers", and what makes you think they weren't sentenced to the death penalty?