Is it odd for employers not to do rescheduling interviews? ?

I received an email with a date and time for an interview. I asked to reschedule for a different date and time. The hiring manager emailed, “ Usually we don’t reschedule interviews, but I like what I saw on your resume” and he reschedule me for a date and time from the available dates and times I had available. Is this a red flag on his personality? How many candidates is the hiring manager missing for not rescheduling? We cannot all attend his date and time. The email is below and his grammar is awful lol. 

“Normally we don’t reschedule interview but I like what your resume and I, will like to interview you in person so the only open day and time is Wednesday @ 9:00 am at....”

Did they tell you the time for the interview and it didn't work out for you?  Then it would be odd they didn't offer more options.

Had you accepted the time for the interview and then wanted to change it?

Or had you given them dates and times that you were available and you didn't like the one they picked.

- this would be a red flag on your side.  They planned their schedule around your availability and now have to change because you changed your mine.

I suggest you look, for a different job!

I don't have time, for this BS. I won't consider working with, or for someone who sends me that type of e-mail.

proofreading could have been done, but it was not done!

• Scott

No, you get one shot at an interview. Remember you're on THEIR schedule, not the other way around.

• Judy

Most do not....................

Yes that's normal unless they are desperate. 

Why should they fart around waiting for you when there are other qualified applicants?

It’s normal not to reschedule an interview. You’re the one who needs the job so you have to make yourself available for the interview unless you’re sick, in the hospital, stuck in another country, or whatever. 

They don’t need you. They can find someone else. 

yES, you wasted their time.