I'm not related to my ancestors 1000 years ago?

.... according to some jealous idiots. I share DNA haplogroups with them more than I do with you, or my neighbour. Pathetic hipsters say "you don't share any DNA with them, it was too long agoooo".

If it weren't for them, I wouldn't be here. 

My Nordic DNA says I am related to my Viking ancestors. They are my immediate family, and those despicable fools can't take that from me!!!

Update:

And it doesn't matter how many of them there were. Human genome has over 3 billion base pairs. I am more of a scientist than any creationist trying to separate me and my family.

Update 2:

I'm also a thiestic Satanist and I have more knowledge than these Judeo-Christian morons.

Update 3:

Lol with that nonsense "logic", I could say we're all dimetrodons since they are synapsids.

Update 4:

Humans are related to bananas as well, dumbass.

But EVERYONE'S DNA evolved completely different.

Update 5:

Then how come they trace Harold Godwinsson's lineage? On Wikipedia!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

><(,)<>

You are & even the % of DNA similarity 

is very closely related but you're still gonna

lol way different than they did way back 

then, yo !

,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, you are.

But that doesn't mean they're who you claim. Saxons didn't keep track of blood lines. There's no way of telling who you're mixed with.

Besides, we all know your a fat America anyway. That alone says you're a mutt.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

ALL humans are related

>  I share DNA haplogroups

you know you only have 47, right ?(well, except that sometimes homologous chromosomes exchange parts)

>  My Nordic DNA

err..no. you have a chromosome or more in common with several nordic (distant) cousins of yours

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.