What is wrong with The stores around my place that everyone keeps quitting? ?

I go into my local Home Depot, as ask any associate anything and they tell me that they’ve been there for about a week to a month or this is their second day. 

I search out for people who has been there the longest and I find people that had been there for a month sometimes.

this Home Depot has been opened for years, but anytime I ever go to it, the employees are always different and new. 

I would meet jake back in lawn in garden who would give me a raw deal and the next time I come in there that ‘jake’ has quit and found another job and I find another employee by the name of Kayla who apologizes for the misinformation that jake gave me and then I find that she had been there for 2 weeks.

I see a pattern at the Best Buy near our house also. 

Some people don't want to go back to work yet.  They don't want to risk getting covid, so the company has to hire new people.

• They may have a high turnover rate. Usually retail isn't the best job in the world, so people give up after a few weeks or months and find a better job. Usually because they don't like the management, they don't like the job or having to deal with customers. 

Also consider that they may have been shut down for a few months, due to covid 19. The people that have been there longer, may have chosen to look for work else where. I would challenge you to get a job in retail and see how long you last.....

This is because the pay at those places SUCKS!