Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 3 months ago

My wife changed so much. She doesn't do anything right anymore.?

We both love each other and we are both still young. I feel like shes fallen out of love with me. She always looks so miserable. I come back from work and she makes the most simple food for me and it's always the same thing. It's either fried foods, salads rich and chicken, or spaghetti. She use to be more into cooking and it actually use to taste good. Now I feel like she rushes with the cooking. We dont have any kids yet and we've only been married for 2 years. She looks so miserable and aggitated all the time.  Shes very secretive so she never tells me what's on her mind. I know she had a hard past but this is really getting to me. Sometimes I joke around and call her fat. She use to laugh at that but now she just turns around and stays silent. I dont know what to do anymore.

Maybe something happened to make her depressed. She should tell you about it as her actions are making it hard to hide anyway.

First, stop calling her "fat" or teasing her. That's a no-brainer, not the way to her heart. She sounds depressed, is she? Ask her.  Tell her you feel like you are losing her, and ask for her to tell you, truly, what she has been feeling. She might need to see either her doctor or even a therapist, if depressed, and it might or might not have to do with you and your marriage.  This needs to be resolved before you go ahead and have children. Good wishes,

I think you should lay it all on the table before you decide to have kids. I knew a lot of kids in school that had parents split up and it really messed with them. 

• IIIII

Even with love people can still have depression, perhaps something is needed perhaps therapy 

Divorce her if she does not shape up.

Multiple things to say here, for one does she have her own friends or job because if not that’s probably what she needs. Two she may not want to cook and three women hate being called fat because even if it starts as a joke they start believing it and become hurt by it.