Anonymous

How come people think that you can get in big trouble for making threats online when your autistic?

So I'm autistic and I get into arguements with people on multiple forums and online sites including here. I've been told that quora folks is sending reports to the FBI. I just don't get why people think that I can get in trouble for this when I'm autistic and can get away with it. You can get away with anything if you got a good darn lawyer. I'm also tired and fed up with andy and his crap. He keeps on harassing me and calling me names and telling people to stop talking to me. I seriously want to drive up to rochester and just shoot him and everyone at his warehouse. I also don't believe that I have warrants nor am I being under surviellence of the FBI. I've been looking over my shoulder to see if someone is following me and etc and I see nothing. I'm tired and fed up with people screwing with me. Believe me I really do want to kill andy and I'm thinking about following through with this plan. I'm just going to do what I want and do what I want. I'm untraceable and I'm a ghost in the cyber world meaning that I'm anonymous and cannot be traced back to me. I have layers of security and methods to mask my ip address. I'm also autistic also too so that helps my case. How come people think that you can get in big trouble for making threats online ? How come people don't believe me that autism and bipolar make me do the things that I do ?? Only my lawyer, my family and my doctors believe me.

• Lita

Because you can. Being supposedly autistic doesn't prevent you from being punished when you violate the law. 

• Orla

Jacob Jacob what will we do with you ?

• Dave

Shut up and go away.

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine, whine.

Just a few days ago you were crowing about closing your social media accounts.  If you don't want have people tell you the truth about yourself get the f*ck off line.   Nobody on any site owes you any courtesy.

Being autistic or bi polar or having any kind of mental health issue doesn't mean that you won't be held accountable for your behavior.  Prisons are full of people with severe mental health issues and most of them would eat you alive.

Being autistic is not a get out of jail free card and being an crybaby troll isn't a disability, jacob.

TOR is runned by the NSA dumbass

• 🦋

Doesnt matter what you are...its still a threat

your parents said they came to the door with the warrants, check the Ring video...so ask your parents why it didn't show up on your extensive security that you claim is all over your property