Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 3 weeks ago

What if Apple can put with new technology for the iPhone to put a force field around you?

• 5 days ago
    Favorite Answer

As neat as this would be, there are two minor flaws that disrupt the possibility of this being reality within the next probably, 100 years.

FIRST - Technology on earth is not advance enough for a forcefield to even

exist ... yet.

SECOND - Say we did have the technology to create any sort of forcefield here on

earth.  The issue then becomes a piece of technology with enough power

to even create virtual shield.  Not only would it require a tremendous

amount of power to create and maintane a forcefield, but the device

would also need to have enough power output to create a forcefield.  This

would require a very large and powerful battery that would be essentially

impossible to achieve on a mobile phone - it would no longer be

considered a "mobile" phone by any means.

I'm a fan of the idea, and think it would extremely neat; however, it's just extremely unrealistic.

• 1 week ago

If you mean an invisible protective shield, I think Crest Tooth Paste does that.

• Boy

they do it now, I don't see why that would be a issue in the future

TAKE MY MONEY APPLE. ALL OF IT.

A lot more Antifa would survive the coming civil war.

• ?

Something else to go wrong after the phone gets dropped or wet.

And how would any handheld device know how tall an individual was, do as to not cut a person's head off when the field envelopes them? 

And the force field, does it block everything, including light signal and air? If so, how long does the air inside the field last, especially in the event of an accidentally activated or glitched force field activation? 

And where does the power to generate said field come from? 

That is NOT POSSIBLE. 

It will NEVER be possible. 

Get the idea OUT of your mind and Keep it out. 

And no, I have No sympathy for Apple. 

• User

Then...lots of people would have access to a personal force field.

- Yet another mind-bending puzzle solved by Captain Obvious! [rousing music plays]

Then I'd read about it on my Samsung.

You've watched or read too much science fiction.