If I have Too Much money , it's good or not ? ?

Please answer. 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

Money is the root of all evil.  Let me take that burden from you.  Give me all the money you consider as "too much". 

• 5 months ago

If you have too much money, it is a good thing.

• Liz
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Might depend on how you plan to use it - wisely or unwisely. The article below might interest you.

Source(s): wol.jw.org/g 9/15 A Balanced View of Money
  • 6 months ago

Nobody @)(%%% Mucho Gutos

Attachment image
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Paul
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Having it is neither bad nor good. How you use it can be either bad or good, or some of each.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

It is good if you know what to do with it, yes.

First make sure you have a retirement.

Charitable giving can do wonders for others and give you inner peace.

Political donations can increase your influence in the world.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Those that claim their is no such thing as Too Much money, don't have it. And some people claim that doing Cocaine is God's way of telling you, you have too much money. 

But the Super rich that 'have too much money' don't care about it-be it 10 billion or 50 billion. At some point it just doesn't much matter anymore. When you can Buy an island or a country and Lots left over-when does it matter anymore? 

• ?
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

No such thing as too much money. It's definitely a good thing. Enjoy your wealth.

• 6 months ago

It's neither good nor bad, it just is. If you feel you have more money than you need however, you should give some of it to good, noble causes. Use it to help people.

• 6 months ago

I would love to experiment with being filthy rich but alas i al filthy poor.

Hence everything here is assumption from side of majority of people.

Wealth alone is not fix-it-all i reckon,it however dose remove need to pay attention to one's own finances in too great of a detail.

Rich people can just have someone hired to do whatever they need taken care of without having to deal with it themselves, they never worry about making rent or worrying about food or anything.

IF they use the money right they will be in this state perpetually until they die,

but from my understanding they feel under pressure to "show off" to fellow wealthy people by possessions, style and such.

Furthermore their situation with hired hands leads to them loosing grip on what more average people struggle with,

So many people will try to scam them that it is ridiculous (sometimes even relatives).

So yeah there are seemingly benign drawbacks to it, you make the selection of weather it is or not worth it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.