What are your latest research results about the paranomal?

My latest results have proven conclusively that I need more funding to continue my research.  200 grand up front should keep me going, since you're asking.

Hey, it works every time the global warming researchers do it, so I figured I'd give it a shot.  Seriously, did you really think research results were free?

I tried to pick up a table with my mind. It didn't work.

I tried to read my friend's mind but it was empty.

I tried to predict the lottery numbers, but I lost.

• There is no science in the world that can give exact facts about paranormal phenomena!

Why are such phenomena by virtue of spirits, how can a person do research, or so-called human science, to have results on the paranormal?

Can science with its technology see spirits? And make the right thesis?

No!

No person in the world can do so, except for people who have had their direct experience with these spirits, for they are spirits of demons.

I found an interesting article by Chris French of the University of London. He says that it's very hard to get replications of studies published, and the idea that science depends on replications is a myth. Science is unfortunately getting by with a lot of unproven conclusions. Paranormal researchers say that they have replications but the influential journals won't publish them.

• Dr. NG

I don't do any research myself anymore. If you could call visiting haunted spots and checking out legends research. I do still keep up with the research of others and it's the same results as for the last few thousand years. There is nothing to it, beyond anecdotes and the refusal/inability to apply Critical Thinking to them by fans. I'm paraphrasing here, accept as fact half of what you see and none of what you hear. Keep in mind in the entirety of human existence not one paranormal theory has ever proved correct, not one single one. Please I hope no one brings up lightening, flying animals, and celestial events as once being paranormal. Unlike ghosts, psychics, UFOs, and supernatural beings everyone experienced them all knew they were real.

• Tom

There is NO Paranormal---Only the Normal we don't understand yet.

I have been looking into paranormal phenomena for over 40 years, so I know all about the supposed lore and most witness reports.  I am also a Working Scientist (Geologist, Environmental) and with other knowledge in Psychology and advanced physics--So I pretty well know what is KNOWN phenomena and what is not. And of unknown phenomena, I know the constantly repeating patterns and associations and know even what the lore and superstitious stories say too.

Of course we must FILTER out Hallucinations, Illusions and obscure Scientific phenomena not known by the Witness, and outright fraud, but once this is done we are still left with phenomena our present day Science cannot explain yet.----But progress is being made.---EARTHQUAKE LIGHTS is a good example--only recently being acknowledged by the Scientific community----These are "Various light phenomena often preceding Earthquakes in the vicinity., consisting of orbs similar to ball lightning (but not), "rainbow coronas" and light columns.----Scientist are NOW working out how they might be produced.  Stresses on pietizo-electric crystals, like the QUARTZ in granitic bedrock, may be a factor, Some experiments show it can affect SAND quartz too---Since these lights have various forms, there may be DIFFERENT mechanisms involved, based on the geology.

No doubt SOME of these phenomena are responsible for what we CALL "Ghosts"  columns of light, orbs, etc.---Which, when you come down to it, is what "Ghosts" really look like anyways--(at least 90% of them anyway) and these lights often do NOT precede earthquakes anyway.

THIS is the kind pf phenomena I talk about when I say the phenomena we CALL "Ghosts" is REAL---some quirk of nature we don't understand yet---and very much worth study---"Ghost reports" are worth study because they point out such Phenomena that allow us to make new discoveries.----"Spirits of the dead" has long been the superstition people use to attribute such things in a pre-Scientific age, and still today, in areas where Science has not explained it yet.----That's why SERIOUS "Ghost hunters" use Tri-field meters, and K2s-to get such or whatever real data is around for later analysis. 

My position --1) MOST Phenomena we call "Ghosts" were inspired by such phenomena, likely of an electric nature originating in the vicinity of piezo  minerals and electromagnetic anomalies, that we do not understand yet. 2) the remainder of (filtered) "Ghost phenomena" may be attributed to more advanced "high order" Physics--as possible Time space anomalies--which can be used to confirm predicted effects of advanced theories. As the unusual reports tend to describe what one would otherwise expect to encounter if Spontaneous things like Einstein-Rosen Bridges exist.---No one thought Einstein's "Black holes" existed either.

Check out EARTHQUAKE LIGHTS (You Tube and Google)

• Jesere

I live the paranormal not research it.

Surreal results in extra-natural field explored by pseudo-scientists.

No news from actual scientists, all paranormal is just assumed to be complete nonsence as proven repeatedly, ball is back on the ones believing in this thing to actually provide tangible data that can be independently verified.

Ghosts can make the evp turn red. 

I have zero results as I have done zero research.

just as I have done zero research on flat earth theory....