Has the Notifications tab gone with the new profile design?

I can't find it.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • My notification icon is the purp;e bell located on the top right of the page between username and mail.  It just tried it and it works for me.  If you are using a phone always put it on desktop mode.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

It's Gone Yahoo took it out in the Latest profile update 

• 4 weeks ago

I can't either. Now I just have to open every answer to see 👍and👎. Is this on perpose.?

EDIT: Yes the notification bell works. But I still like the old display better. I know where everything is. And looks better.

• Sharon
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Click on the notification bell at the top right.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Purple bell top of page will show notifications.

• 4 weeks ago

If they don't return the notification link, then I am done with this website. I can't find it either.

• LAN
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Like everyone says, it's the bell in the upper right, although some people say it doesn't show on the mobile version.

• Click the bell at the top right of the page. It seems your notifications only goes back so far then they stop.

Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

The link at the top left of the screen is gone, but there's a bell icon at the top right (between a thumbnail of your avatar and the Mail icon) or you can just bookmark or remember this link: https://answers.yahoo.com/notifications

• 4 weeks ago

Click the bell in the upper right  hand corner........next to the mail icon. 

It takes you to notifications. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.