If you are BORED of LIYING ALWAYS with THE SAME or you feel BEATED BY REMORSE why don't you try with the HOLY ADVANTAGES of MORMONISM?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • A.J.
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

I have high self-integrity and never lie nor associate with dishonest people.

I don't believe in regret or remorse. The past is immutable and actions and events happen and would always happen in that circumstance. I don't practice any religion nor believe in deities. Your advice is noted. Have a very nice day.

• 3 weeks ago

Troll.Β 

We don't need your kind of endorsement.

• 3 weeks ago

I could never adopt a belief system advocated by anyone who's grasp of the English language is as piss-poor as yours, sorry.

• 3 weeks ago

i did and i was active for almost 20 years, and then i realized secret combinations and other heretical things exist. i believe Joseph taught against the evil tings people do, and warned us false brethren even when he rebuked the danites. which are still practicing among the church. God doesn't do anything in secret combinations

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Juli
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Just like the jehovah's witnesses trying to sell your snake oil. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• 3 weeks ago

Lol now mormons are advertising their faith on yahoo answers

• How about the fact that the book is literally more boring then sitting in a cell watching paint peel.

Source(s): Ask me how I know. Go on, ask.
  • 3 weeks ago

NO THANKS...I DO NOT NEED ANOTHER CULT...I WAS ALREADY IN A DIFFERENT ONE FOR 20 YRS BEFORE GOING BACK TO METHODIST AGAIN...ALSO I DO NOT EVER LIE SO PUT AWAY ROCKS.

• 3 weeks ago

Research the FLDS and you will understand why.

• 3 weeks ago

Why don't you take a walk on the wild side?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.