I am wrong in getting the impression that a large number of so called White Christians, would now rather chose to be stranded on an Island?

With a THOUSAND WHITE HOMOSEXUALS, for a year , than a thousand black married couples who are in fact all real BIBLE BELIEVING CHRISTIANS.

I only ask this question after reading so many so called WHITE CHRISTIANS ( YES I AM CERTAINLY WHITE MYSELF AND NOT A RUSSIAN)  who in the last couple of months have as good as said that's how they feel now.

Yes why didn't the almighty YAHWEH god lets us know that one day we in a  great western nation would find the people who behave in a black way, just beyond the PALE.

There are plenty of dumb questions on R & S, plenty of inflammatory questions and plenty more completely incoherent questions.   Somehow you've posed a question which is all three.  Congratulations 😛

Demon, that is utter ignorance and false

Being a Christian has nothing to do with race 

If I was going to be stranded with 1000 people on an island, I just hope they have some survival skills.

well, i would love to have 100% blacks that were not closet rapists and pedophiles. especially if they were faithful christians but reality tells me that many blacks are not christian

Not only is this not a question, I have to assume that it's deliberately incomprehensible.