I am wrong in getting the impression that a large number of so called White Christians, would now rather chose to be stranded on an Island?

With a THOUSAND WHITE HOMOSEXUALS, for a year , than a thousand black married couples who are in fact all real BIBLE BELIEVING CHRISTIANS.

I only ask this question after reading so many so called WHITE CHRISTIANS ( YES I AM CERTAINLY WHITE MYSELF AND NOT A RUSSIAN)  who in the last couple of months have as good as said that's how they feel now.

Update:

Yes why didn't the almighty YAHWEH god lets us know that one day we in a  great western nation would find the people who behave in a black way, just beyond the PALE.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

There are plenty of dumb questions on R & S, plenty of inflammatory questions and plenty more completely incoherent questions.   Somehow you've posed a question which is all three.  Congratulations 😛

• 2 months ago

Demon, that is utter ignorance and false

• 2 months ago

Being a Christian has nothing to do with race 

• 2 months ago

If I was going to be stranded with 1000 people on an island, I just hope they have some survival skills.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

well, i would love to have 100% blacks that were not closet rapists and pedophiles. especially if they were faithful christians but reality tells me that many blacks are not christian

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not only is this not a question, I have to assume that it's deliberately incomprehensible.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.