Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Why is USA such a racially divided country?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

It's not. This is nothing but a vocal and militant, MOSTLY WHITE, minority.

• 3 weeks ago

So that you don't have time to think about how your lifetime of labor is in service to the financially independent superclass that rules you.

And decades from now when racism is played out, there will be groups like this complaining about the next distraction. 

Back to work!

• 3 weeks ago

Some people think being born Caucasian is an accomplishment.  Unfortunately for many, it's their only substantial accomplishment.

If you take that away from them, they'll have nothing.

• 3 weeks ago

Only in democrat areas.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Because Al Sharpton would lose his job if it wasn't.

The NAACP and other groups need it to be racially divided or else they will go broke which is why they love race baiting.

• 3 weeks ago

Because Democrat race pimps have made us that way.

• 3 weeks ago

LMAO - - that's only true on TV and the internet

• 3 weeks ago

Democrat white non-wanna bees can't find away to darken their complexion

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

it's the largest most culturally diverse country in the world ............

• 3 weeks ago

because any race can claim to be "American"...

this simply isn't true in many countries....despite what the TV tells you...

I have a friend who lives outside Paris whose family has lived in France for three generations after immigrating from North Africa.... he often tells me how "real" French still don't consider him "French"....but he simply accepts that because most Parisians don't accept 2/3rd of people from outside the Ile de France to be "French" either...

A friend of mine works for a Japanese-owned corporation in Los Angeles... they have staff from Japan that work in the U.S. offices for 5-7 years... he tells me this causes a great deal of stress on young families because Japanese children raised outside Japan are often treated like foreigners by other children...

racial strife is pretty easy to avoid when the "establishment" class is set in stone and generally accepted by all....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.