Is there a flower that blooms in two seasons?

I'm doing a research, but I don't find an answer anywhere. I know there are annual flowers and biennial flowers. I just want to know if there is such thing as a flower that blooms in 2 different seasons? 

WHY?? I rented this place where the owner had planted all around the house foundation, flowers. First ones would come up and bloom and then die and I would cut them. Second ones would come up and bloom within a few weeks, and finally they would die and I would cut them, A few weeks after that another kind of flower came up and bloomed. Point is... you want SEASONS of flowers. Easy peasy gardening. Once its done, its done. Is that what you were looking for ??? She was a SMART lady.

Roses bloom in spring, summer, and fall where I live.

Lots of our shrubs do the same, such as hibiscus and azalea.

Some irises bloom in spring and again in fall.

There are flowers that bloom in spring and then again in late summer or early fall. The second set of blooms isn't as profuse as the first, but it's there. The plants I know of which do that are all perennials. Some varieties of clematis do that.

Encore azaleas.

Morning Glory do I believe.