Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 3 weeks ago

Why do only unattractive men in Hollywood get accused of sexual harassment? ?

The only hot celebrity that has been accused of sexual harassment so far and in this decade and YES based on my own research has been Ben Affleck. Though society seemed to turn a blind eye and forgive his actions.... But why?

I don't believe sexual harassment is okay in any way and I've been sexually harassed before but why is society so quick to accuse an unattractive man and beat around the bush when it's an attractive man?

Perhaps they make an easier target, and generally have less connections. That's horrifically unfair, but them's the brakes. :(

• martin

Attractiveness of the accused is a factor, because attractive men might stimulate the alleged female victim to flirt and make indications that advances would be welcomed.

• Kieth

Decades of producers and directors using the casting couch, Shirley Temple (when she was older), Mary Pickford, Jayne Mansfield, Tatum Oneil, Jodie Foster, just to name a few. But as soon as the CIA released their secret report of the Kennedy Assassination, SHOCKING HEADLINES! HOLLYWOOD PRODUCER ACCUSED OF RAPE by the women who thanked him for his work when they got their Red Carpet awards.