Why am I dreaming of my crush crying?

I was in a dream

I was in my primary school class with all my old classmates and I feel like I'm in year 6 again but I'm confused I could also talk to my old friends and I heard them talking to each other all around the roomMy crush is crying across the room with tears in her eyes she walks to the other side of the class and asks me to come to her using gestures and speech to indicate that When I come to her she tells me I have to wake up from this dream or something will happen.That's all that happened but it felt so real and I had to idea I was dreaming until I woke up.Sorry if this isn't detailed enough but I woke up and couldn't remember anything else this dream also happened while I was sleeping during the evening and woke up at midnight.

If anyone has any idea of what this dream could possibly mean then please answer.

Blaze, she is a part of you.  I know that is hard to understand, especially if you haven't studied psychology.   But every man, or boy has a softer side to them, one that is loving, kind, soft and war and cuddlie.  But men don't really now about ths part of their personality.  You have been introduced to her by a dream.  It is very sweet.  Just know she is within you and within your mind and heart and will always be there to comfort you or anyone else through you.  Hope you have understood what I mean.  n psycholgy she would be known as you "animus."  

cause everyone dreams about weird stuff