Anonymous

I'm autistic and I'm tired of all of this crap that people put me through and I'm taking a break, why do people think im stupid?

So it's gotten to the point where I'm just about tired and fed up with people screwing with me so I'm just going to take a break from social media and forums. I'm tired of this nonsense. Everyone always calls me name and disses me and ignores me. Why do people think that I'm stupid ???

7 days ago

Try getting bullied in real life like I was zxvchjmpq

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

1 week ago

you have to be careful on here because many are just rude and nasty. they think because they are behind a computer, they can say and do anything they want. do not pay any attention to them. just block them

Jacob dont listen to these people. Your  smart , dont let people mess with you stand up for yourself. You can do anything  you desire dont let these  hoes on here mess with you. I have a friend tracking their ip addresses and vnp router numbers as we speak.  We do not  put up with people picking on people with autism  its wrong. 

• Lita

Your actions are causing the way people think about you. 

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine, whine.

We don't think you are stupid, we know you are.   

We are just as tired of your "nonsense" as you are.  You just keep whining about how bad things are for you and refusing to do anything to change your life.   That is nobody's fault but yours.

You say you're sick of social media and forums because nobody likes you and don't believe your delusional fantasies. We've lost track of how many times you said you were leaving only to return in a few hours or days.   Your fully established pattern is rant, whine, pout, stomp off and repeat ad nauseam.  You've been doing that for a decade.

Repeating the same behaviors expecting a different result is the definition of stupidity and insanity.

Being autistic is not a free pass and being a pathological liar and inept troll is not a disability, jacob.

" so I'm just going to take a break from social media and forums."

See you soon. Like tomorrow, or maybe even later on today. 

did you read the boy who cried wolf story?  another version has him saying there is a hole in the damn...people come running, but there is no hole.

1 day the dam breaks and no one believes him

• Why do you keep making empty threats?  No one is begging you to stay.