Job interview at woman's house?

I am male

Favorite Answer

Sounds like you just fabricated it.

I am a male as well.

I suggest you don't go, and look, for a different job.

The interview should be in a professional environment, or it can be conducted from her home if she wants, but I think she is making a mistake. I assume she has a phone, so she can speak with you over the phone, or maybe she can use a website to conduct her interviews if she really wants to see what people look like, and how they speak, and what people say.

You said it was a house right, so she would be making herself vulnerable if she invited strangers into her home especially males. It's not like she can easily move if she had to, and I think that might be a different issue if she was able to easily move.

Well you have just made a statement of fact. Not entirely sure what your actual question is.

Does the job specify that only women can apply?

Or... do you have an actual question?

What about it?

• Guber

Are you sure this is a "job interview"? Just curious, what's the job?

Rule of thumb for men navigating dicey sexual situations with women: never take your clothes off until after she has, meaning your penis should never make an appearance while she's still clothed.

• I hope it goes well? 

If you go in with a mindset of "I might get laid" you might get distracted so keep your cool.

I wish you luck though on both the job and the lady ;)