Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Is this girl nuts or does she enjoy playing games? ?

I let it be known to a girl I used to work with that I was interested in dating her. But before I could even make a move she friendzoned me. So I deleted her off social media and she proceeded to try to re add me on social media and sent me messages asking me why I deleted her off social media. And I ignored her for a while, then she sent me another message saying she’s sorry and that she liked me the whole time and would love to date me. Is she nuts ? 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Baiting you so she can say jk idiot.

• 4 weeks ago

Women are not for understanding women are for making love.

• Magma
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

No she just wants validation now that you don't seem interested. She just doesn't like that someone who fancied her wants nothing to do with her now. She would just drag you along as a confidence boost. Deleting her makes you look petty though.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You are overreacting. She was just sad that she lost you and wanted to reach you on social media. Love makes us do strange things. But also be careful maybe someone sent you those second and third requests not her. So ask her if you really like her and dont want to lose her. Noone is perfect.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ben
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Seems kind of weird but at the same try and set something up if she's serious.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.