Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 weeks ago

If you found out that you had 1 week left to live, how would you spend it?

Saying goodbye to family and friends if able.

• K8

I would spend most of my time with my lovely husband and our adult children and their significant others.  

I would want to spend some time with my Mom (dad has passed) and my husband's parents.

I would want to see my sisters and two long time friends.  I would like some time with some current friends.

I would want to be outside in the woods hiking and kayaking on the lake.  I would like to draw and paint.  I would want to sit on my porch watching the clouds and the birds.

I would find the biggest mirror and break it.  Ok, so maybe it's seven years of bad luck, but hey, seven years!

I would pet dogs for four days and on the 5th day, an hr before 12am I would go on a killing spree to anyone that annoyed me.

• eat nd drink fck exercise

off for a trip to smewhere around.

waste my time in YA

• Kieth

Apply for credit cards, max them all out for cash, and  party like a teenager.

• Jill

I would spend it with my son. 

• sarah

I can't imagine how I would spend it. That to me would be a nightmare.

spend it with my family en eating all d food I cant eat cz i'm trying to be healthy

road trip.......