Every day, you are exposed to numerous marketing stimuli through different media.?

• 1 week ago

Fresh vacancies and personal ads https://begeton.com/

• L

Eons ago, I took a Marketing Class (in College) and what I learned is........the more you see an item being for sale (TV, media, etc.) - the worse the product really is.  They are only advertising it because it does NOT work.  Items that do work - don't need advertising.

"The Medium is the Massage: An Inventory of Effects":  by Marshall  McLuhan.

Been there...read it...grokked it...read it again... told my kids to read it... they grokked it...we are all immune to the market stimuli.

Next?

Jeez. Shut the hell up.

Every day I'm reminded how many people do not have a basic grasp of the English language despite being native English speakers.

Do you have a question?

Surely someone with MD as part of their avatar should know not only that the MD comes after as well as how to ask a question!