Do you find it very weird that alot of famous people are dying at the same time?

in the news naya rivera, kelly preston, lisa presley's son, grant imahara, nicole thea (youtuber), lil marlo (rapper), and a few more. Even if you never heard of any or most od these people they are still on the news just a short span of a few days. Some on the same day. and none of the deaths are related to the corona virus

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I mean...they're BARELY famous people.  The general rule is famous people die in threes.  I'm not sure any of these actually qualify.  

Not trivializing their death or anything.

• susan
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No, because people die all the time, and if everyone who has ever been on TV or in a movie counts as famous, then famous people die all the time, too.

• 2 months ago

if you could relate the deaths in some way such as heritage, it might be better in understanding their deaths.

according to the bible man dies when he becomes evil like in the flood but god wont do floods anymore so man could be taken individually by god instead especially when you point out arrogant man.

arrogant man is man that lies usually. usually lying about things like selling horses they dont own to people like this group.

https://www.wvhorserescue.org/

horse stealing in virginia and kentucky.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

What about John Lewis, you RACIST!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

The coronavirus causes deaths and in the same breath people were dying before the virus and those dead people are being exemplified.

• 2 months ago

God is finally doing something useful and smiting a bunch of useless twats who are only famous for being famous.

• 2 months ago

We're actually living in a parallel reality created as a hyper realistic video game for our original reality. It all started with Trump's election.  2020 is the newest edition of the game, and it's apparently very popular. 

• 2 months ago

No, and I am finding it hard to care, as well.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Define "famous".

• 2 months ago

2020 is the grim reaper year, it's affecting everyone no matter who they are imo.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.