Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSTDs · 4 weeks ago

Does wearing 3 condoms protect you against herpes?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

You only need one. Hence other answers. I have Herpes. I got it kissing and oral and intercourse  USE a condom. As a matter of fact, the sad truth is. Now-a-days you really can't even kiss somoene! UGH. It can only be spread if that person has a break out though. AT LEAST that's what my doctor told me.

• Mystic
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

1. NEVER wear more than one condom at a time. That is a waste and a good way to have a failure due to slippage and tearing. Wear ONE at a time and make sure you wear it PROPERLY. Change it after each sex act. Don't forget about oral - use a condom for it too. If you're giving oral to a female, use a dental dam (you may have to make your own cutting a condom and laying it flat over the female genital area since actual pre-made dental dams can be hard to find for whatever reason).

2. Herpes can be spread anywhere that isn't covered by the condom. If you kiss someone with a certain strain of Herpes, you'll likely get oral herpes. If someone has herpes and gives you oral, you'll likely get genital herpes.

• Nope. Herpes can affect areas of the genitals that are not covered by a condom. You can still get herpes, no matter how many condoms you decide to wear. 

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

3 is primarily less than 1 seeing as slippage will occur. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

i would hope so

• 4 weeks ago

wearing more than one makes them more likely to tear, so it's actually more likely to give you an std

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.