Is your coffee break a real grind?
- Weasel McWeaselLv 73 weeks agoFavorite Answer
I always get Tea'd off on my coffee breaks.
- Upton BitmeLv 43 weeks ago
I filter-out all the drips so it's not too bad.
I have broken every coffee-pot that Mr. Coffee ever designed. I'll knock the edge into the sink while washing it and it's all over. Average lifespan of one of my coffee pots---2 weeks. I now drip the coffee directly into the cup.
- RRLv 73 weeks ago
Yes. I have to go down to the ground floor.
- Big KahunaLv 73 weeks ago
Yes,that's why the coffee tastes like mud.It was just ground,this morning.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Laughing BOYLv 73 weeks ago
A BREAK that I wish was a DISMISSAL for the WORKDAY.....😂😂😂😂
- ChristopherLv 63 weeks ago
Only for 2 minutes then it's smooth and rich for 13 minutes. Then the whistle goes and it's back to the real grind...........