Would you have a problem with you spouse looking at porn , would you explain  your answer ?

Favorite Answer

No. Because watching porn is normal and is what most people start with when they first start experiencing sexual desire. You can watch porn without wanting to/intending to cheat on your partner. 

If she was watching girl on girl I'd very much encourage it  😂

• Alex

It's no big deal sex is a very natural thing. Theres a difference between being in love with someone than just being physically attracted to someone. Besides if it's not meant to be then it's not meant to be 

• martin

The problem would arise, if your spouse prefers looking to doing something with you.

Only if the guy had a huge dick

I would not have a problem with my wife looking at porn, and I know she would be okay with me doing it as well.  We've been together or 23 years since high school, we understand the difference between a visual aid for sexual gratification, and the intimacy and desires in our relationship.

• Kathy

I would have a problem with it. I think it disgusting.

• ?

No, I don't care. He does, maybe 1-2 times per week. No big deal. He gets off as a stress relief. We still have a rockin' sex life, so no complaints there! Sometimes, you need a little self love. I do the same thing from time to time. No biggie.

I would think it's stupid and porn is disgusting.

• Jesere

Yes, he has me.........