Sean asked in Cars & TransportationCar Audio · 2 months ago

Bluetooth Speaker for Car?

Hey everyone, I have to make a long business trip in about a week and my car sound system is struggling. What Bluetooth speaker would be good for music in a car (good bass, audio quality, etc)? Budget around $100-200. I understand this isn't ideal, I just need something for this trip and have no time to get speakers installed. My wife is coming with so earbuds are off the table. Thanks!

• 1 week ago

Only JBL.      

Here are some of the Best Bluetooth Speaker for Cars!

AVWOO Mini Bluetooth Speaker > SoundBot SB360 > VisorOontZ Angle 3 Bluetooth Speaker for Car

I got a Bluetooth speaker from Marlboro with their points (I don’t smoke… A friend of smokes a lot and had extra points each month). 

Anyway, If I were to buy this speaker, I am positive it wouldn’t cost me $100. And I think the sound is really good for the size of the speaker. It’s only 4“ x 4“ and 2 inches deep. And I can hear the music clearly from another room. 

My point is, you don’t need to spend $200 on a speaker for one car trip. Especially if you plan on fixing the speakers in your car. Save your money for that. Buy yourself a $50 Bluetooth speaker and call it a day. 

JBL offers a few good ones in your price range. 

Try Altec Lansing, or JB Lansing. Listen to them before you buy them.

JBLs.