Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBoxing · 6 months ago

Who wins, Roy Jones Jr. or Mike Tyson?

Looks like it's set for September 12 in Cali

I think Jones was faster on his feet and had equally fast hands, and did have punching power. Tyson was a presser fighter and was always moving forward. It would have been a toss up because both were over the hill at that time. Tyson did not have a really strong jaw and Jones could punch.  But, Jones would have needed to stop Tyson before fourth round or he would have lost by KO about 5th or 6th round.

Roid Jones would win...(Notice i said 'Roid' Jones because without his steroids Roy would get knocked the fudge out)

TYson

Chad Hatten Killeen Texas

Mike Tyson will win.

Mike Tyson will win it by points

Roy Jones was a light heavyweight most of his career until he got older and fat. Tyson is natural heavyweight. Tyson wins!!!

Whoever's promoting the fight because the fight itself is nonsense but will probably do well on PPV.

Mike Tyson by TKO.

• Adam

Mike Tyson, knockout in 4 rounds

Please be joking?

Oh dear, well, if this does go ahead I expect it will be with 12oz gloves over 3 rounds at heavyweight of course and I'll be picking Mike today, though they're both well shot and past it at this stage, RJJ has been brutally KO'd repeatedly and is naturally smaller so yeah I got Tyson but I hope this is a joke because neither man should be returning to the ring except if it's to present someone else with a belt say the winner of Fury vs Joshua when that happens.