Do you remember the bible verse where Jehovah God says that he wishes he had never created Humans in the first place.?

I don't know if I am remembering correctly about any such verse from the bible, because this is something I barely remember hearing once before between thirty to forty years ago,   So I might be thinking of something to do with a film that isn't even from the bible.

• BJ
    Favorite Answer

Jehovah said: ‘I am going to wipe men whom I have created off the surface of the ground because I do regret that I have made them.’” Gen 6:6, 7

Here again, this indicates that man’s actions are not predestined by God. God felt regret, grief, and even hurt, not because his own actions were mistaken, but because man’s wickedness became rife.

This cannot mean that God felt regret in the sense of having made a mistake in his work of creation, for “perfect is his activity.” De 32:4, 5

Regret is the opposite of pleasurable satisfaction and rejoicing. Hence, it must be that God regretted that after he had created mankind, their conduct became so evil that he now found himself obliged (and justly so) to destroy all mankind with the exception of Noah and his family.

The fact that he preserved some humans shows that his regrets were confined to those who had become wicked.

No.  In fact, according to the Inspired Version of the Bible, Noah regretted that the Lord had created man.  No good person ever regrets having had children, no matter how they turn out.

• sarah

(Genesis 6:5-7) 5 Consequently, Jehovah saw that man’s wickedness was great on the earth and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only bad all the time. 6 Jehovah regretted that he had made men on the earth, and his heart was saddened. 7 So Jehovah said: “I am going to wipe men whom I have created off the surface of the ground, man together with domestic animals, creeping animals, and flying creatures of the heavens, for I regret that I have made them.”

The point is the people were so violent.  So any religion that tells you to kill others is not from God.  www.jw.org

For information, please visit jw.org.

The passage to which you are referring uses the word "repented", when the more accurate translation is "sorry".  Notice the difference in the KJV and the NKJV in Genesis 6:6.  The NIV has "grieved".

Genesis 6:6                    

😄

No. But it's plausible. I can't understand why God had to kill off the human race several times and recreate it.

He was about to end the earth again before Jesus died on the cross. And in Revelations we're due for another apocalypse.