Do you believe the statement that homosexuals seem to earn much more than straights proportionally?

I honestly don't know if that statement it true about how homosexuals seem to be higher earners than their straight counterparts proportionally,  I don't even know if any studies have been done on the issue, 

I only ask because someone answered a question about why would Trump like a lot of homosexuals in his home town of New York,  to which someone answered that's because we all know Trump loves money and homosexuals on the whole earn a lot more money as a rule.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Gay men tend to have higher educations and therefore earn more than most straight people. Lesbians not so much. The when people talk about homelessness in the LGBTQ+ community they're really talking about young people who've been kicked out of their homes and trans people who have a hard time getting a job. So as with any other grouping, they're not all created equally in terms of opportunity. 

• 2 months ago

They do not earn more, but they have more money to spend because they are not raising families. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.