Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesChicago · 2 months ago

Will I die from covid? ?

I got accidentally dragged into going to a concert with about 100+ people. I had a mask on for 

most of the time.i feel so awful for even being dragged into this! I was being so responsible I feel like crying. Will i get COVID-19? I don’t want my parents  to catch this i feel so emotional 

Covid, or what I like to refer to as the "CNN Sniffles", is an overblown conspiracy wrought by communist China and their partners in propaganda CNN to rid the world of Donald Trump. It's about as deadly as the seasonal flu unless you are, like, a gazillion years old or darn near dead to begin with. So, no, you probably won't die.

You maqy get it and pass it on. Hopefully not. You're less likely to die from it.

Accidentally? Sure. You didn't have to go in; you could have left. Take responsibility for your actions. 

If you are under 40 the chance of dying is about zero unless you already have poor health.  If you do get it, it will likely be like a cold or show no symptoms. 

You seem to lack critical thinking skills and have mental health issues.  

Possibly, but probably not

You didn't get "accidentally" dragged anywhere.  You are responsible for your own actions.  Who knows whether you will get Covid.