who do you think killed nicole brown simpson?

I think it was OJ and I think he killed that man too, what do you think?

How could I sit through trial? I wasn't even alive in the 90s and what kind of person needs eight lawyers? obviously they weren't confident in themselves and it says a lot.

News flash: I can easily find information about the case anywhere anyways & come back to me when you know how to speak proper English. 

Would you be defending them if this case affected YOU?

• Kathy
    Favorite Answer

OJ did it and got away with it. The cops botched the cased.

The juice is loose!!!!!!

• Ludwig

Nicole Simpson and her husband OJ had a  profitable little sideline, selling coke to the rich and famous.   (Nicole was the most involved).   They were silly and got on the wrong side of people who were intolerant of  poor business practice, and they were marked for punishment.   The hit man or men got Nicole, and OJ realised he was next.  That is why he drove away from the scene for a long way, and wouldn't stop.  He was not bothered that he was on film and the  police were behind him, it was not the police he was distancing himself from.   That is also why he has not explained what it was all about.  

• Elaine

The prosecution made many mistakes, especially with the glove and the defense was able to use those mistakes to their advantage. In addition the trial was televised and the defense was able to use that to their advantage as well.  One of the prosecution witnesses, Fuehrman(the police officer) didn't have the most wholesome reputation as a cop and the prosecution failed to make him a credible witness. In the end the state didn't prove its case beyond a reasonable doubt in the mind of the jurors. 

Obviously he did it. The evidence was overwhelming to any jury with common sense. He got away with it because he had great lawyers, and the prosecution lawyers were useless. 

It wasn't OJ so whilst you think it was but didn't sit through each day of the trial, 12 men and women did sit through it, they listened to ALL the evidence, heard both Darden and Cochran sum up and realized that it didn't fit.

Stop smearing our brother all this time later and lobby your government to reopen the investigation so that they might find the real killer or killers.

ADD:  Oh you just a kid but still "think" OJ did it, so what's that based on since you wasn't even born?

ADD:  Haha that's right, start talkin bout my English cause you don't know ****, FOH

ADD:  It does affect me, it affects all 35 million of us.  This was the trial of the century, hatred for my people increased dramatically once OJ was acquitted, every day we had to hear that the jury were racist and only let OJ off cause he black and anytime another brother was accused of suttin he was convicted before he got to the courtroom.  Later brother OJ got 33 years for some BS just cause they wanted to punish him for the double homicide that the jury already said he didn't do

• Ann

OJ yet when he was acquitted, Blacks and Latinos cheered.