n asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 2 months ago

What’s wrong with my tattoo?? Pls help ?

So I just got a half sleeve realism tattoo done on my left arm and it’s now how I thought it’d be. It’s now been 16 days and most of it is healed, I’ve went through the peeling process and no it isn’t infected. But the colour on it still is so dull/milky/ashy in short it just looks dead. It doesn’t pop out or stand out at all. Some of the lining work still looks faded and it is making me nervous. Does anyone if this is the final outcome? Will the tattoo get any darker than this? Or do I have to get it touched up for a darker more appealing look? Please let me know as I am starting to get concerned thanks! Ps- the top rose I just recently got done.

its nice but keep covered if you work

Don't panic. Something that large (rose aside) isn't going to be fully healed until a month and a half at least. Sure the peeling and scabbing has stopped but the epidermis and dermis need time to repair themselves on a deeper level.

If, after two months or so, there's a noticeable difference in brightness, contrast, and overall shading, I would (smh) go in for a touch up if you just can't deal with the inconsistency. It's a shame things like this happen but sometimes they do. Btw "touch up" mean just that. A few places here and there that can be "touched up". WAY too many artists try to charge full tattoo fees for touch ups and expect you not to know the difference. It should be half the price if not less, unless what you're asking is far more than a few things being touched up.

Good luck.

• Judy

The ink on the lower arm looks faded compared to the ink on the upper arm.

It's nice! Was it suppose to be more vibrant or a natural shaded look? Check with your tattoo artist if you're unhappy.

• kelvin

what is wrong is that you believe it's half healed after 16 days and your wrong as you have a while to go

why would you even get one dude, you cant just easily take it off if you dont like it anymore after 5 years..