Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 2 months ago

How much does it cost to startup my own microbrewery?

• Jay

Go on line to an accounting service and hire a CPA to make you a business plan.

You will got to pay alcohol tax and licenses and permits to brew and serve alcohol. Overall, starting a brewery could cost you anywhere from $250,000 to $2.5 million or more counting on your desires, ambition and skill to barter .

Estimate the startup costs and expenses and calculate how much capital is needed to open the business.

Probably between $200,000.00 and $500,000.00 depending on whether you live in Mississippi or Alaska...or somewhere in between.

• G

Two, maybe more.

$288,300.00.  (give or take $5k)

I got a business plan for a craft brewery-pub last year because I saw a guy had opened one in converted warehouse space near me.

So I have this business plan, and I have recipes, and I know how to make beer... but the banks are not lending money right now.

I got the plan from someone on Fiverr if that helps.

(The guy who has the microbrewery-pub said he had $30k of his own and got another $260K from investors.)

way more than you have.