Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesBoston · 3 months ago

What is good about living in Massachusetts ?

I live in mass and I don’t get why people like it here. I hope to move out of state when I can.

That’s why I ask

• 1 week ago

Massachusetts has the ocean, mountains as well as great education and healthcare. It also has history and culture, what more could you want. 

Unlike California, you don't have to drive a number of miles to do your business. The nice thing about the T is that it takes you mostly where you want to go. Other things is the economy, there is everything from farms to technology and the schools is the most desirable in the nation.

So which state you want to go to?

Source(s): Former Bostonian, who moved to California for 15 years, then moved to Honolulu.

It's one of the wealthiest and most educated states in the US.

Beautiful foliage in the fall. 

It's still not New York.

• Lili

It's a beautiful state, very historic and also topographically gorgeous.  Boston is a fabulous city, with a high proportion of excellent colleges and universities, so the citizenry is highly educated.  (Massachusetts residents in general are well-educated.) Health care there is among the best in the nation.  The state offers a lot of cultural amenities, entertainment, and great vacation spots.

I lived in Boston for some time after I graduated from college and was sorry to leave. I loved the place.